GPO, Mall road, Lahore
It was built in 1887 to commemorate Queen Victoria's Golden Jubilee and replaced the telegraph office of Anarkali Bazar.



Remains - The dying pulse of history (Part-1)

13 Oct

Remains - The dying pulse of history (Part-1)

Awais Jibran | Punjab
The ruins of Gakhars clan - Pharwala Fort

07 Feb

The ruins of Gakhars clan - Pharwala Fort

Awais Jibran | Punjab
Exploring the birth city of Guru Nanak

28 Dec

Exploring the birth city of Guru Nanak

Awais Jibran | Punjab